Creative Era

All legends of the yesteryear where people with raw talent, be it artist or scientists. Then there was the knowledge era where knowledge was power, internet was not accessible to all, YouTube did not exist. Now we are in an era where knowledge is freely available, and I call this a creative era. Today you don't need raw talent or in depth knowledge, you are only limited by your imagination. We are in a time where a guy like me who cannot draw a straight line with my hands can use parametric design to design and 3D print anything I imagine. People with music in their hearts can create amazing songs even if they cant hold a single note. I think that is a good thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Project: Nerf Dart Counter (Ammo Counter)

Exporting Solder mask with untented Vias as SVG from KiCad

No nonsense LPG sensor